Forbes Middle School Upcoming Field Trips

The 2017-2018 school year is coming to and end, and with that ending comes long awaited field trips. Students of all grades will go to various amusement parks for the day and take a very needed break from their schoolwork and responsibilities. The students will spend the field trip days at parks like Reunion Ranch and Typhoon Texas doing many different activities that’ll leave them remembering the fum all the way home.

One of the eighth grade field trips is going to Typhoon Texas. This will happen on May 25. The students will leave the building at 10:00 a.m. and will return at 2:00 p.m. They will be provided with lunch, snacks, and drinks. When they get to the amusement park they will have tons of activities to enjoy including The Title Wave Bay, The Snake Pit, Slide Boarding, Buckaroo Bayou, The Gully Washer, Lone Star Racer, Monster Storms, and The Duelin’ Daltons. After the fun the students will return to their teachers at 1:45 p.m. and will return to school. An amazing ending to one of their last days in middle school.

The fine arts classes Theatre, Orchestra, Band, and Art will be going to Schlitterbahn on Tuesday, May 29. They are leaving at 7:30 a.m. and are coming back at 7:30 p.m. Kids who have been in ISS or have been suspended and got a referral  at any time in the year will not be permitted to go. The trip is optional and non refundable. The students going will have a fun filled day outside of school and have the freedom to roam free at the park. Schlitterbahn has fun park rides such as the Wolfpack Raft Slides, The Dark Night and The Master Blaster. The park has two selections, the Schlitterbahn classic water park and the Blastenhoff section that has three main rides. When they come back to school their parents will pick them up and leave them with the memories of their day at Schlitterbahn.

On May 30th the 7th graders will be going to Reunion Ranch.  They’ll start the day at 9:30 a.m. and will come back at 2:30 p.m. The 7th graders will be able to do fun activities such as Paddle Boat Races, Tug Of War,  Zip Lines, Mazes, Obstacle Courses, Volley Ball and Water Activities. There is a fun soda machine and you can get as many drinks as you want. The seventh graders will provide their own food to eat for lunch.Reunion Ranch will provide lunch for the students.  The day will end after tons of fun and people will love Reunion Ranch, waiting excitedly for their next visit.

The students of Forbes Middle School are in for some serious fun in the next few weeks. They’ll be at the edge of their seats waiting for the days to come, and with the school year ending soon these field trips will help summer start off with a bang.