Reunion Ranch

Kimberly Salazar, Ariana Suyo, and Joseph Dovey

Reunion Ranch has been hosting fields trip for 31 years and now 7th grade will be having a fun-filled field trip at Reunion Ranch.

This year 7th grade is taking a field trip to Reunion Ranch on May 30th. Reunion Ranch is a 34.5-acre venue located in Georgetown’s beautiful country. It’s open air and 40+ activities make this the perfect place for the 7th grade field trip. The activities students can participate in are kickball, softball, mini golf, disc golf, horseshoes, washers, badminton, basketball, volleyball, teen tower, toddler tower, a maze, zip lines, Frontier Fort, Indian Tepees, obstacle course, tug of war, and paddle boats. Unfortunately students will not be able to swim in the pool or ride the horses,but there are still plenty of other activities. Lunch will be with your admission fee, the menu will be hot dogs, chips, and beans. Reunion Ranch also has a drink station where students can get free drinks such as water, tea, lemonade, and soft drinks. 7th graders should wear sunglasses, hats, sunscreen, and clothes they don’t mind getting dirty. Electronic devices are also allowed, but it is the student’s responsibility to keep up with them. Students will arrive at school at normal time where they will report to their assigned class for attendance and bus assignments. Busses will leave at 9:00 a.m and arrive at 9:30 a.m and students will leave at 2 p.m. Once we return back to the school students will meet back in the cafeteria and be dismissed at regular time.

Reunion Ranch can host weddings, corporate events, field trips, charities, gatherings, and you can even pitch them your idea about what event you’d like to have hosted there. Pricing for their weddings depend on the day of the week and time of year. Renting space for a wedding there usually  price ranges from $6,200 to $9,000. The spaces available for weddings are their ballroom, farm, and ranch. Our fundraising efforts paid for the majority of our field trip so that we only have to contribute $8 for each pass. The time and day of any event affects the pricing so there’s no way to give any accurate data on pricing.

Joe Pearce’s dream has come true, thanks to Reunion Ranch’s 34.5 acres of hill country property. This family owned business has  been around for more than 31 years. It’s been special for them to have been able to share sentimental celebrations with more than a million people. Reunion Ranch’s purpose is to draw families and friends together and to bring ideas to life through gatherings, with lots of space, exceptional hospitality, and plenty of things to do.