Workout! Tops & Tees

Kimberly Salazar, Contributor

Spring is in the air and it is time to get in shape before summer and spring break. Now that you are getting in shape what do you wear? We are talking about what to wear to rock your workout.

Since Spring is coming there is going to be weather change which means a wardrobe change. In hotter weather you typically wear a short sleeve, but you want these shirts to be fashionable and comfortable. A couple good stores you can find these shirts at are LuluLemon, Nike, Under Armour, and Target. One of the best stores is LuluLemon they have a goal to design a shirt that moves and stretches with the girl wearing it. A few LuluLemon shirts you should look at are the Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew, the Love Tee Crew, and the Gait Keeper Short Sleeve. If you can’t afford LuluLemon there a couple other store that are cheaper, but still have good work out shirts. One of these stores is Nike and they have a goal to design a shirt that has coverage, but is breathable for every athlete out there. A few Nike shirts you should look at are the Nike Sportswear Essential, the Nike Dri-Fit Miler, and the Nike Sportswear USOC. Another one of these stores is Under Armour and they have a goal to design a shirt that is loose, generous and has a relaxed fit. A few shirts you should look at are the UA Streaker, the UA Stadium Flow, and the UA Twist. If you can’t leave town then a store you could look at is Target. Target has a goal to design a shirt that is loose, semi fitted, and fitted. A couple shirts you could look at are the Women’s Long Sleeve Tech Tee-Shirt, the Women’s Run ½ zip Pullover, and the Women’s V-Neck Tank Top.  You can find all of these activewear shirts at their store in the women’s section or on their website in the women’s section.