Workout! Leggings

Alexis Flora, Contributor

Spring is in the air and it is time to get in shape before summer and spring break. Now that you are getting in shape what do you wear? We are talking about what to wear to rock your workout.

There are many places places were you can buy workout gear, but the two places we are talking about today is Lululemon and Under Armour. If you want a more cost effective type of leggings then Under Armour is a better route. Though if you want something more expensive that will last longer then we would suggest Lululemon. The style of leggings we are going to be talking about is the Train Times 7/8 Pant from Lululemon. These leggings are designed for a good workout and they fit tight so they don’t slip. They come in many colors including their Blush Blossom print which is tye-dye, a silver foil print, and other common colors like black and gray. The second pair of leggings is from Under Armour called the HeatGear Armour leggings.They have a four way stretch construction to help you move better during your workout, and come in colors such as black, gray, and teal. Any of these we recommended can be ordered in-store or online. Whatever your workout is having clothes you can feel comfortable in will help you improve your workout in style.